This quick, easy 15 minute decluttering challenge sets you up for a life less cluttered. Each month I want you to start focusing on a strict, yet simplified declutter routine.
Now because this is a challenge you’ll need:
- a timer
- garbage bag (use smaller recyclable bags if you wish)
- one medium sized box or bin
- energy (do not attempt this challenge without getting a good nights rest prior)
- a printed plan (see PDF below)
- calmness within the home (ideally I like to be home alone when attempting this kind of speed cleaning but if anyone else is there just do when it’s not busy)
- set mindset explained below
15 Minute Declutter Challenge
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.
Join Our 90 Day Program
Receive your certificate when completing this challenge
Included in this lesson:
- Video presentation
- PDF list to download/calendar with areas to complete
- Certificate upon completion
- Tips, tricks, detailed decluttering challenge with inspiration, motivation and no overwhelm
- must be part of our 90 day program to access
Join 30 Days Of Minimalism
A detailed decluttering challenge that ties into these mini sessions as the days, months and years go by. Remember that going more minimal doesn’t mean that you have to be a full blown minimalist to benefit from the natural therapy these programs provide.
2 responses to “15 Minute Decluttering Challenge”
This is such a great challenge! Having the clutter gone really makes a difference!
Thanks Mackenzie! Glad you enjoyed it….doesn’t it feel amazing